I am writing pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 USC 1692g, to inform you that I dispute the alleged debt associated with FRG Number 167790-120209 relating to the health care plan administered by Paradox Inc.
This is the first letter I received regarding this alleged debt.
I do not believe I owe the amount alleged in your letter. Thus, I am requesting that you provide the following information:
- Please explain the nature of the alleged debt - that is, what the money I allegedly owe is for;
- Please provide an accounting explaining how you calculated what you allege I owe;
- Please provide me with copies of any contracts or documents which form a basis for the alleged debt; and any documentation giving you legal authority to collect the alleged debt; and
- Please provide me with the name and address of the original creditor.
I further request that you take the following actions:
- If you have contacted any credit agencies regarding this alleged debt, please inform them that I am disputing the debt;
- Please also forward a copy of this letter to the creditor who alleges that I owe the debt at issue, and inform them that I am disputing the debt.
- Please send me copies of any documents or correspondence generated from #1 and #2.
Any further contact should be made solely in writing, and should be submitted to my home address by mail.